9 Days PO for BR and I Have a Lg Opening Under Right Breast?

What should I do? Also still have drains in, fear that one is infected at opening.

Large opening in breast

+1

You should see your surgeon immediately.  If you have an infection, this should be addressed by him/her, but it may be wound separation which is much less serious and fairly common.

Maui Plastic Surgeon

Complications after Breast Reduction?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the complication you are experiencing after breast reduction surgery. As you can imagine, your plastic surgeon is in the best  position to advise you after direct examination. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice. Make sure you follow-up with him/her frequently and address any questions concerns and/or new findings as soon as they arise.

Best wishes. Hopefully you will be pleased with the final results of surgery.