I'm 3 Days into my Peel and Am Getting Mixed Messages on Moisturizing or Not?

I had a TCA peel that was preceded by a jessner peel. My skin is very flaky and red. I've been given mixed messages as to whether or not I should use mosturizer during the peel. Some say to not use them because the skin peels off faster if I don't mosturize. Another derm said it didn't matter. Any suggestions? This looks really bad today. It's my first peel. Please tell me it gets better!

Peels

+1

Your information is right. Without moisturizer skin will peel faster. If the skin is very dry and cracking then you can moisturize, you still will get the same result