Some Days I Like my Nose and Other Days It Looks Awful!

I had a revision septoplasty and rhinoplasty 8 weeks ago and there are some days where my nose looks ok and other days it looks not so great. It's these 'not so great days' that I start worrying about the final result. Is it normal to have these good and bad days?

Fluctuations in shape of nose after rhinoplasty

+2

it is very common to have the described good and bad days after rhinoplasty - hopefully, with passage of time, you find that you have more good days than bad

Variation in Nasal Appearance 2 Months after Revision Rhinoplasty

+2

It is normal to have variations in nasal appearance 2 months after surgery, especially after a revision rhinoplasty. This is a typical observation as swelling resolves. The "great days" are probably an insight to the final result. Be patient.