4 Days Bbl Post Op and Freaking Out- Top of Butt is Huge! Will It Go Away?

I know it is early, but I am freaking out. I had bbl done 4 days ago and it looks like I have a huge shelf and it does NOT look normal. Everyone else I have seen online or in person at the dr office does NOT look this way. It shows through my clothes and people keep looking at me funny and NOT in a good way. It is so large it makes me look fat from the side, the back and the front. Please tell me this is just swelling and when will it go away? I am freaking out and have to go back to work soon!

Normal Most likely

+1

You are experiencing no swelling. Your swelling will be prolonged and will last for about 6 to 12 weeks. This will improve and your shape will improve. Don't freak out. This is normal. Good luck.

Dr. ES

+1

If your surgeon performs this procedure hundreds of times a year, you should look great in a few weeks or months.  This may be swelling, muscle spasm, or a combination of both.  Without pictures or an exam, there is not a whole lot that can be assessed or determined.  You are very early, and the appearance will definitely change.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA