7 Days After Traditional Lipo the Drain Was Removed and Now Fluid is Forming Where the Drain Began and Ended? (photo)

I had tradtional lipo on my flank, abs, and love handles 10 days ago; the drain was removed 3 days ago because it was extremely painful. Now it appears where the drain began and ended there are pockets of fluid forming. On the right it's one pocket the size of a silver dollar and on the left it appears there are three lines forming. I'm really nervous about this because it is becoming increasingly painful. Will this go away on it's own and appear normal? Or have to be removed with a needle?

Fluid after liposuction

+1

There is definite swelling after liposuction. It is unusual to use a drain for standard lipo.  AS for fluid after the drain removal you will need to see your doctor for this.

7 Days After Traditional Lipo the Drain Was Removed and Now Fluid is Forming Where the Drain Began and Ended?

+1

Though you attempted to post photos very hard to see the collections. I advise you to call your surgeon ASAP to be seen and treated by either re insertion of drain or needle aspiration.