3 Days After Pushing Up Columella Surgery, Nose Looks the Same. When Will I See My Final Result?

Hi. I bit the bullet and got a small revision, pushing up a hanging columella. The surgeon said he pushed it up about 2.5-3 mm. I only needed tape on my nose afterward for this minor surgery. It's the 3rd day so the tape was removed. I showed my boyfriend and he said it looks exactly the same. I know it's been only 3 days, however I don't look or feel swollen that much. how long should it take before I will kinda know the expected results.It's not gonna change much from this point yes?

Evaluating Result of Columellar Lifting 3 Days after Surgery

+1

It is impossible for anyone, patient or surgeon, to evaluate the results of any nasal surgery 3 days post-op. However, I suggest you consult with your surgeon.

+1

In my experience, you should see the results immediately from an isolated Columellar tuck.  The nasal tip should look less rotated from the front and profile.