3 Days After Neck Smart Lipo, I Fell Asleep Without Compression Garment, Should I Worry?

I had neck smart lipo 3 days ago and last night I fell asleep without garment. I slept 9 hours. Will this affect the results? I am worried that my skin will not be as tight or am I worrying too much? The amount of fat removed was minimal. Thank you.

Compression garment after Smartlipo

+1

Although compression garments are very important after liposucton procedures, it is okay that you fell asleep without wearing yours.  As long as you put the garment back on when you realized the mistake then everything should be fine.  Your results should not be affected by the fact that you skipped one night of compression.

Westchester Plastic Surgeon