I Am 5 Days After Breast Lift with a Breast Augmentation I Was a C Cup, 420 Cc of Silicone Gel, They Are Too Big? (photo)

I am 5 7 and weigh about 155 ti 160 pre surgery, I am terrified depressed beyond explanation!!!! The scars don't look right and the nipples do not look even. The t scar also looks really wrinkled under the arreola. Please help me I am desperate, I made this decision after a divorce and my ex husband saying my Breast were long and saggy. I feel my self esteem will be even worse now. Please help me my breast look horrible and not proportionate to my body. How much will the breast drop in size?

They Are Too Big?

+2

Doing elective surgery which itself can be quite stressful is not a great idea in terms of timing close to stressful life issues like divorce. Too late to reconsider the timing now, though.

I find myself looking at a completely reasonable post-op appearance this soon after surgery. Patients not used to looking at freshly healing incisions will often have a contrary opinion. There are always irregularities at the incisions sites for breast lifts, since the edges are almost never of equal length so there are "gathers" or "pleats" present. Unlike cloth, skin remodels, and usually all these irregularities are gone by several months. 

Please discuss any issues with your surgeon. He or she is not done with you until you are pleased. I do think that once these incisions have healed and the implants have settled, you will find yourself pleased with the outcome. 

All the best.

Augmentation Mastopexy

+1

Hi

I understand your concerns, but don't fret the swelling will settle.

Many of my patients actually don't mind the volume of their breasts in the first  week because of the swelling. It definitely will settle down.

Should you not be happy with the size and scarring, then you can discuss that with your PS once it has settled down. No surgeon would re-operate on the results he/she gets in the first week.

Good luck

Pouria Moradi, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and implants

+1

Right now, your breasts are maximally swollen.  Give it a few months to settle down. This is quite often when patients have the most doubt about having gone through with surgery.

Breast Lift and Augmentation

+1

Thank you for your photographs.  You are way to early in your recovery to make judgements about your result.  The swelling will decrease and the pleating around the nipples will settle out .  I think in 2-3 months you will have a different outlook on your result.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

You'll find out in 3 months!

+1

As everyone else said it's way too early. You will not have a good idea until at least 6-8 weeks, but realistically about 3 months before you'll see the final product.

Evan Feldman, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Give it time

+1

Hello. Five days is not enough time for the implants to settle. Your implants will not settle for about another three months and I would not be too worried about your outcome until then. When the implants drop they will appear much more natural. Many patients feel too big at first but over time get use to the implants.
Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Early Postop- ImplantsToo Big?

+1

Many women get the feeling they are huge early postop with their first augmentation. Surgically your incisions look great. Your implants may or may not be too big, but you won't know until the early swelling and tightness goes away. From looking at your photos I think your result will be great breasts but large which many women like. If after everything heals you still feel they are too big, then it is a easy operation to adjust the size of the implants.Talk to your Plastic Surgeon, relax and be patient, you may find out you look great.

Paul S. Howard, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon