3 Days After Breast Implants and Very Itchy?

i had surgery 3 days ago having breast implants and they are that itchy that it keeps me awake is that normal is it because the bandage i have on and can not take of for 2 weeks or could it be infected

Itchiness after breast augmentation

+1
Itchiness is common after breast augmentation, as your skin may be feeling a little tight and sensation may be returning. However, it could also indicate an allergic reaction to the dressings or cream you are currently using. Please talk to your surgeon to find out if you can remove the dressings so you can see whether that would alleviate the itchiness. Best of luck.

+1

An infection is most unlikely at three days. An allergic reaction to the prep used at surgery or the some component of the dressing seems more likely.

I would suggest removing the dressing and getting into the shower, but do speak with your surgeon for advice before doing something that he has suggested not to. 

Thanks and best wishes.