5 Days After Breast Augmentation, Too Big Boobs? (photo)

Hi there, 5 days ago I had a breast aumentation and I'm afraid my breast seems too big, there is any chance to call it "swelling after breast surgery"? I'm 170cm high, my size was 65A, now I've got 320cc... I want to have a real breast, not "plastic" as now... They will be smaller? How much?

5 Days After Breast Augmentation, Too Big Boobs?

+2
Since you are only 5 days after breast augmentation, it is far too early to tell your final size.  I would fully expect the swelling to go down.  Further, from the picture you show, I believe you will be very pleased with the final results.  Wish you all the best

For more information, please go to my website at:
WirthPlasticSurgery.com

320 cc breast aug too big?

+2

Certainly 5 days post-op you do have swelling and can expect change over the next 2 or 3 months. From what I can see in the photo the proportions are very natural looking and I think you'll be pleased once you and your body have had time to adjust.

I recently did an analysis of our last 125 breast augmentation procedures so I can tell you that 320 cc's is a bit smaller than the most popular breast implant sizes we see here in our Baltimore office.

#1 400 cc
#2 350 cc
#3 450 cc
#4 500 cc
#5 425 cc

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Swelling after surgery

+1
Your breasts are still swollen - they will decrease in size and soften over the next several weeks. Not to worry - it looks like you will have a beautiful result.

Grant Stevens, MD

Breasts almost always look too bigthe first 2 weeks after breast augmentation

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs. You look very normal for 1 week after breast augmentation. Please be patient in another 4-6 weeks your breast implants will look much more natural, and a better location and smaller.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Too Early to Judge Breast Size

+1

Thank you for your question and photo.  It looks like you have a nice result (from what I can see from the photo).

5 days post op surgery is too soon to worry about the breast size.  Please allow your body time to heal and for the swelling to go down and the breast implants to settle.  You may be surprised a few months down the line with how you feel about the breast implants.

Be patient and keep your follow up appointments with your surgeon.

Breast augmentation too big?

+1

At five days after surgery you are probably maximally swollen. Give it time to settle down. This may take a few months.  As the tissues soften they should look better.  Good luck.

To early to judge

+1

It is very early in the recovery period. You need to wait at least 6 weeks. At that time about 70% of the swelling should resolve.

Good luck

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

After breast augmentation, feel my breasts are too large?

+1

I would tell you that it is still very early! Only 5 days after surgery, there is lots of swelling causing you to fear that your breasts are too big, allow the swelling to resolve, your breasts will change over the next few months, typically 3. Your surgeon looks to have done an excellent job!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Breasts too large? (photo)

+1

Difficult to discern details from photo (half of one breast, including nipple-areola complex, covered by your forearm, and that breast also in shadow obscuring nuances of surface contour), but your size looks great, very natural and proportional.  Implants well selected and positioned by your surgeon.  If you're like many women, I've seen who share similar concerns shortly after breast augmentation, you will get used to your new size, and will really love how they look with passage of time, trying on swimsuits, etc.

Steve Laverson, MD

You will be fine

+1

It is too early and you have a lot of swelling. You will see the final results in 3 months. Your surgeon has done a good job and be patient.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon