Day3 post op BA with lipo I started to get severe nerve pain in my L breast sporadically? (photo)

I'm on day 6, how long will this last? Surgeon used lipo thru nipple/areola crease2create breast symmetry and help to raise my nipple since I had slight ptosis. I'm at day 6, saw surgeon yesterday who gave me stronger pain killers which aren't helping much. I have a pretty physical job&supposed2go back in 2 wks from now, how long will this last? I'm trying to get up&move more but I'm afraid of the inevitable sharp pains. Is there anything else I can suggest to him to try?Will I need more time out of work?

Day3 post op BA with lipo I started to get severe nerve pain in my L breast sporadically?

+1

Over the internet we can ONLT guess the time to rerun to work... But the result appears as a very good early high riding result...

Standard Breast Augmentation should be about 24hrs

+1

Thanks for your pic and ? I'm not sure exactly what was done with liposuction to treat ptosis. Many patients complain of "zingers" like you describe. This usually lasts a few weeks. I can't imaging anything that would require 2 weeks for recovery. Hopefully this will start to calm down. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD