6 Day Post Op -- Large Volume Lipo- Heavy Swelling/Bruising on Pannus + Pubic Normal? (Photo)

~3.5L of Fat removed via lipo from upper/lower abdomen, pannus+pubic. Pannus+pubic is purple/black very hot and painful. Pannus has hard area across it and bruising is spreading up to belly button. Pubic is filled with fluid & hard area on top. Is this normal? Recommendations to help? Lower abdomen is very hard, upper is fine. *Compression used is store bought high wasted. Medical wrap given was too tight. I am plus sized so I was not able to breathe/sit & had to wear 2 over lapping.

6 Day Post Op -- Large Volume Lipo- Heavy Swelling/Bruising on Pannus + Pubic Normal?

A few issues. You did not have large volume lipo! If only 3.5 liters removed you are just regular lipo. Large volume is over 4 liters and in my hands over 5 liters. Where you operated upon in USA?? Sounds like you were not. You may need drainage of seroma/hematoma fluids in the pubic area. And more in person follow up wit a boarded PSs in your city. Also if hot you need antibiotic therapy.