3 day post op and my boobs are lopsided. (photo)

I got 350cc round smooth gel filled implant on the left and 400cc on the right .. My nipples are looking down and one is obviously bigger than the other one . Would they change ?

Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation

+1
You mention that a larger implant was placed on the right side.  This is also the side that looks bigger.  Are you sure of the implant size/location?  Was your right side larger before surgery?  Since there are no photos of how you looked before surgery, it is difficult to advise.
Just about everyone has some degree of asymmetry on their breasts, some more than others.  It is not unusual to use breast implants of different sizes to try to improve symmetry but some asymmetry will always remain.  This is true with saline or silicone implants.  In any case, you are only 3 days out from surgery. You should be patient and let your body heal. There will be changes for the next 3-6 months.  You are definitely not seeing the final result after only 3 days.  Be patient but speak with your surgeon about your concerns so he can guide you.  Good luck!
Dr. Parham Ganchi - NJ Plastic Surgeon

Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Patience

+1
Dear Bethany,
There are many changes that will occur over the course of your healing process.  Call your surgeon and he/she can explain those changes to you in the context of your pre surgery appearance and the surgery that was performed.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

BBA

+1
It's hard to know.  A pre-op photo would have helped.  You should see your PS to discuss your concerns.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

3 day post op and my boobs are lopsided.

+1
No! The size differential is more than 50 ccs plus your were asymmetric to shape and N/A areolar location. BUT YOU FAILED to post a before so I am guessing... 

Lopsided breasts 3 days post op

+1
Differential sized implants and the overall shape of your breasts, suggest there was asymmetry of the breast preoperatively. Symmetry does not occur in nature and there is no amount of corrective surgery that will create that symmetry. Adjusting with different sized implants , which is what your surgeon did, helps us to make breasts closer to symmetry. But, I reiterate, symmetry does not occur in nature. For further commentary please submit the preoperative photos as well. 

James R. Benjamin, MD
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

3 days post op

+1
At three days I can reliably predict change.  But what sort I cannot predict.  Presumably you were not quite even before surgery, since different sized implants were used. Pre op photos to accompany the posted one would be helpful. Please consider reposting your question with pix from before your surgery.

Follow with your surgeon. All the best. 

Breast augmentation

+1
At three days it is way too early to see the final result. It would have been nice to see the preops which probably would show the asymmetry.

Asymmetry After Breast Augmentation

+1
In time, the skin will stretch, the muscle will relax, and the implants will drop. After 3-6 months, you should have a better idea of the final result. Best wishes.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Post operative asymmetry

+1
Although it is too early to determine, and we do not have before pictures to compare, you do have assymmetry afetr breast augmenattion. This may be due to what was there to begin with or due to technical issues with the surgery or could be a temporary situation based upon the anticipated reaction of the breast tissue on a longer term basis. At this point be patient and communicate your concerns to you Dr. Wat 3-6 months and assess the situation at that time.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Breast contour issues after augmentation

+1
Thank you for your picture.  Since you are only 3 days after your surgery them implants will change due to relaxation of the tissue.  Revisit your result in 3 months.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS