1 Day After my 1st Microdermabrasion Treatment I Have Dark Red Spots Where There Weren't Even Pimples Before. Normal? (photo)

What worries me the most is that there are 2 small circle marks on my cheek where it looks like the outline was gauged out. They were not there before. She may have held the wand on those spots for a few seconds, i felt her do it a couple of times. Please let me know if this is normal.

1 Day After my 1st Microdermabrasion Treatment I Have Dark Red Spots Where There Weren't Even Pimples Before. Normal?

+1

The pictures provided you can see where the micro technician might have put too much pressure on the skin, thats why you can see the red circles. Its possible that the area can scab for a few days then fall off, you should be fine after but make sure to apply spf 15 or higher to prevent any hyper pigmentation on the area. I strongly suggest going to a medical provider for future treatments. Good Luck