Day 6/ Extremely Lumpy, Bumpy, Red, Swollen; Did Not Exp. the First Time. Why This Time?

I had the Pearl fractional 6 days ago,on day 2 started experiencing extreme swelling, lumps 3" in length, huge bumps, and dark redness. I had one a year ago without these symptoms. I could not reach the DR. all weekend, but when I saw her she insisted she used the same setting (the highest) as last year and blamed it on something in my system. She has now prescribed Methylprednisolone 4 Mg. dosepk. I am very leery of steroid usage in any form. Should I take this and will my skin recover?

Pearl Laser

+1

Prednisone is a big drug, and you should have a consult with your doctor of the pros and cons of use of the drug.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Problems after pearl fractional laser resurfacing

+1

I did the initial clinicall investigation on this laser and am extremely familiar with this treatment.  I would need a photo and more info about your treatment to answer your question adequately.  I am concerned that you may need aggressive intervention and would encourage you get appropriate treatment.  

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon