My Figure Does Not Have the Hour Glass Shape I Desired. My Left Side Does Not Concave Does It Look Like Swelling? (photo)

Is It Fixable? I asked my PS and he became defensive and blew off my concern.

Shape should continue to Improve

+2

Thank you for your pictures.  You are only 3 weeks from your surgery, so your final result is pending.  Keep wearing your compression garment.

Dr. ES

Shape after tummy tuck

+2

Congratulations on your surgery!  It is too early in your recovery period to assess the final outcome.  There will continue to be changes as scars mature and swelling subsides.  Continue to follow with your surgeon and when you reach three months, a better evaluation can be made.  Good luck with your recovery!

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

Wait for results

+1

Your results will continue to improve as you heal. You're still too early to see what your final results will be. Try to be patient and continue to follow your surgeons advice.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Final result from abdominoplasty takes months.

+1

From the provided photographs it looks as though you have received a good result. The scars are still red which means there is inflammation and thus swelling. This needs to subside before a final pronouncement can't be made.

My Figure Does Not Have the Hour Glass Shape I Desired

+1

The one photo that might be helpful (front view) is so small and full of background distractions that it is difficult to assess. Preop photos would be essential in view of results.

At any rate, three weeks is way too early to expect to see a final outcome. Overall this looks like a very nice result to far.All the best. Follow with your surgeon. 

Curves

+1

It is way too early to assess your results. Also you need to compare the shape before surgery with any differences between the left and right

Michael Hueneke, MD