Daughter Hit Tip of Nose 4 Weeks After Revision Rhino...outcome?

I had revision rhino surgery almost 4 weeks ago. This morning my 9 month old daughter hit the left tip of my nose (where most of the work was actualyl done-go figure!). It obviously was painful for a few seconds but I didn't cry! About an hour later I got to work, and looked in the mirror and I noticed it was a little swollen and looked a slighty black and blue! Do you think she could have cause permanent damage? She is only 9 months and hit me with her little hand! AHH!

Trauma To Nose After Revision Rhinoplasty

Permanent damage was most likely not inflicted in the situation that you are describing. The swelling could be a result of you being in the very early stages of the healing process. If you are having any additional concerns, I suggest contacting your plastic surgeon and scheduling a follow up visit.