Darkness Under Eyes After Closed Rhinoplasty

I pretty much looked like I had been hit by a car after Rhinoplasty. Anyway, the black eyes have gone away but I still notice darkness under my eyes. I never had this before surgery. I have been taking Vitamin K supplements and putting creams with Vitamin E under my eyes. They still look dark and I look tired. Any suggestions? I am only 21 and I do not want to look like a tired old lady. Would tanning help?

"Darkness" After Rhinoplasty

Blood under the eyelid skin after rhinoplasty causes  the bruising you describe. It is rare for this not to resolve with time. In the interim use some makeup. If your not satisfied after 10-12 months talk to your doctor about possible laser treatment or topical bleaching creams.