Is there anything i could do to help get rid of this darkness around my eyes? (photos)

Is there anything i could do to help get rid of this darkness around my eyes? It gives me this mean/tired/cold look that i do not like. I dont know if its bags. Dark circles or what to call it. Any help

Age related volume loss deepens facial hollows

+2
We can see that you have developed depressions or hollows in your under eye region.  This area corresponds with the septal confluence of the lower eyelid, which holds the skin down.  As we age, we lose soft tissue volume in our face, and the under eye region is one of the first areas to show these changes with deepening of the facial hollows. 

The simplest solution is relatively easy and non-surgical.  HA fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm can be very powerful reversers of age related volume loss, especially in the eyelid region.  I think that you would be quite pleased with some eyelid filler.  The best part of this suggestion is that is a completely reversible low risk procedure, so you can try it out.

Good luck to you!

Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon