Darker Pigmentation After Chemical Peel Treatment? (photo)

I am a 25yr old African American woman who has suffered with hyperpigmentation on my arms since i was a child, I recently did a 35 TCA Peel on just the dark marks but not the whole arm, about 2 weeks after the peel I noticed the marks where extremely darker than it was prior to the chemical peel, is there any other treatment that would get rid of my pigment? I have used bleaching/lightening creams since I was 19 and had no success is there any other treatments out there for me?

Using Melarase with chemical peels to lighten dark spots

+1

I perform many chemical peels in my Los Angeles office and coincide chemical peel treatment with topical Melarase cream to further lighten dark spots. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles.

Hyperpigmentation

+1

There is no reliable method for you to reduce the areas of hyperpigmentation.  Performing a chemical peel on yourself was not a good idea.  You now have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.  Topical steroid cream may make it better if not see a dermatologist.