How to Darken Eyebrows or Eyelashes?

I have very light hair and want to darken it, in the past I used Remox Foam and Spectral DNC-L but they didn't do anything for my lashes or eyebrows. Is there a better product to achieve those results or should I begin using Latisse?

Latisse Can Darken Your Eyelashes

+2

The application of Latisse has been scientifically proven to increase the the darkness of each eyelash hair as well as the length and thickness of each hair. This is most likely due to an increased production of pigment within each hair follicle. Typically, within 4 months of application, Latisse can increase the length, thickness, and darkness of eyelashes and improve all the traits that are associated with greater prominence and overall attractiveness of the eyelashes. Many of my patients have successfully used Latisse to enhance the growth of their eyebrows as well. As any side effects are quite rare, it's certaily worth giving it a try.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/latisse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse not likely to darken eyebrow hair

+2

Latisse may promote growth of eyebrow hair.

Latisse may darken the eyelid skin or color of the iris.

However, Latisse is not necessarily likely to darken eyebrow hair.