I Have Dark Underarms, Which Skin Lightening Cream Works?

a few years back i got a rash because of heat and underarms got really dark. Do you know if the cream meladerm would work? if not do you recommend any other creams?

Hyperpigmentation under the arms and skin lightening creams

+2

Thank you for you question.

Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation is common in darker skin types, although any skin colour can have this type of healing reaction. Under arms it can be more persistent as the irritating effect of sweat, deodorants and skin micro flora can sustain mild degree of inflammation.

Creams containing high dose of hydroquinone, steroid and retinol can be most useful, but this are only can be obtained by a special prescription as they not available in UK.

London Dermatologist

Melarase creams for armpit darkening

+1
I advise patients to begin the Melarase AM and Melarase PM system for at least 3 months to improve armpit darkening. An alternative to the Melarase creams is the Plato's Medicinals Dark Scar Corrector, which can help reduce pigmentation of the skin. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Web reference: http://karemd.com/cosmetic-dermatology/14/melasma-treatment.aspx