Dark Spots from Childhood on Legs, How Can I Have Them Remove?

I have a lot of dark spot on my legs..I hate wearing dresses, I have tried over the counter cream.. They do not work..

Melapeel + Melarase AM + Melarase PM for dark spots on legs

+1

I would begin with topical treatment with Melarase AM cream and Melarase PM cream.  Followed by chemical peels, once monthly, with MelaPeel.

How to remove dark spots on the legs?

+1

Hi Shelly.  We have been successful removing brown spots on the legs using two different options.  8% medicated hydroquinone pads and q-switched lasers.  The lasers are generally used for scars that are older and textured vs. newer and flat scars for the hydroquinone.

We are also in Southern California and you can see the results of our scar removal procedures at the link below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD