Dark Spots on Face - Options?

I Have a Few Dark Spots in my Face I'm 46 and I Tried Every Cream in the Market .

Dark spots on face

+1

Dark spots should be checked out by an experienced physician to be sure they are not serious lesions. Then, if they are considered benign, they can be evaluated for cosmetic treatment. A special black light can be used to determine if the pigment is superficial or too deep where topical therapy won't reach and won't be effective.  Fraxel Restore and Fraxel Dual lasers can be used in conjunction with  prescription or over-the-counter preparations, or those dispensed in the doctor's office. Focal laser therapy can be done with Alexandrite, Ruby or Neodynium Yag lasers.

Fraxel Dual Laser for Removal of Dark Spots

+1

Hi Wally,

Fraxel Dual, Fraxel Dual, Fraxel Dual, and Fraxel Dual.  Excellent treatment for removal of brown spots.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

My favorite: Fraxel Dual

+1

It is often that creams alone are not enough to correct severe sun damage, but it was worth a try. I hope you were using one recommended by a board certified dermatologist and using sunscreen daily. There are several optipns for dark spots: chemical peels, IPL, various lasers, and my favorite: Fraxel Dual.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist