Dark Spots and Facial Hair PCOS?

I have terrible dark spots due to dhave facial hair. I have pcos. What can i do to get rid of the spots an what laser treatment is best for facial hair removal with woman of colour

Dark spots and facial hair from PCOS

+1

First, please make sure that any treatments you do are with a board-certified dermatology or plastic surgeon's office and that the staff is well-trained in treating people of color. Dark spots and facial hair are an unfortunate and common side effect of PCOS. You can be treated with laser hair removal, but there are varying types of lasers that can be used and it depends on your skin typing.