I have dark skin. I'm from Africa. What chemical peels are safe and best for me? (photos)

I get a lot of pimples or acne and often pick at them. They leave dark marks or acne scars. I don't know which one it is. Its all over my face however. Can you determine which one it is. Also I am only 14 is chemical peels safe for me?
Removed one recognizable photo since she's a minor. Angie 3/25/14.

I have dark skin. What chemical peels are safe and best for me?

+1
There are several chemical peel solutions available which can be use safely in pigmented skin. Your best option would be to discuss your skin and your goals with a surgeon who has expertise in treating darker skin. 

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chemical Peels For Darker Skin

+1
The key to resurfacing darker skin is to not use aggressive peels which increase the risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.  Instead, a series of multiple less aggressive peels is more effect, with limited risk.  As stated in prior comments, I have had much success with the Vi Peel in dark skinned patients. It is a mixture of multiple peeling agents in lesser strengths, but still provides excellent results. 

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Peels For All Skin Types

+1
I would recommend a series of Salicylic Acid peels to improve acne and pigmentation. Salicylic Acid peels are light peels that are safe and effective on all skin types. Best results come after multiple treatments, how many is dependent on the severity of your pigmentation. A Vi Peel is also safe for African American skin however it is stronger than a Salicylic Acid peel as it contains 5 different acids. Vi Peel is a combination of Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Retinoic Acid, Trichloric Acid and Vitamin C.

Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see which peel is best for you.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon