Chemical Peel for Dark, Caribbean Skin?

I am Caribbean with dark complexion. I have a bit of eczema, light scarring and blemishes on my skin. What Chemical peel that can be applied all over the body would you suggest for me? Would all the mentioned issues disappear? If not, which ones?

Dark skin is not suited for chemical peels

+1

Unfortunately, dark skin is not suited for any strong chemical peels. You will be better off with doing high quality skin care, strict sun protection and periodic microdermabrasion.

If that does not help, then you can try a prescription cream called Triluma to help with the blemishes.

If that does not work, then try Glycolic Acid Peels during winter months when you are not in the sun and follow strict sun protection.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon