Treatment for Dark Pigmentation Around Eyes?

Hi, this is a question about darkness around the eye area.

It is hereditary. I don't mean dark circles necessarily, but the area between the eye corner and the nose (where your glasses nose pad thing rests). It is also slightly "sunken" just slightly. And the eyelid itself has this brown colouration. I am of middle-eastern with olive skin, the darker brown colouration is mainly between the corner of my eye and halfway across my top eyelid (photos)

Is there a filler or treatment that lighten this area and blend it with my natural skin tone?

Melarase PM cream for undereye discoloration

+1

This hyperpigmentation seems to have an undertone of hemosiderin deposition.  I would recommend Melarase PM cream twice daily followed by a Melapeel for my patients.

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/82/melarase.aspx

Dark circles around the eyes

+1

Some of the causes of dark pigmentation of the eyes includes genetic predisposition , allergies, thin skin overlying venous congestion, post inflammatory pigmentation. Most of these conditions causing darkness around the eyes respond poorly to any therapeutic intervention. There are not many effective treatments and bleaching cream is often ineffective.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon