I Got a Dark Patch on Both my Arms from Leaving 10 % Glytone Peel on for 24hours

i got a dark patch on both my arms from leaving 10 % glytone peel on for 24hours.It looks really bad, its been over a week now. Can i do another glycolic peel to remove these scars and if yes, how soon it OK?

Keep the area well moisturized and protect it 100% from the sun until completely healed and back to normal skin color.

+1

Keep the area well moisturized and protect it 100% from the sun until the skin is completely healed and back to normal color.  Glycolic peels are usually quite superficial and will almost always heal without problems.  If you are concerned, it would be best to see a dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic treatments to give you guidance in doing this type of treatment.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon