How to Get Rid of Dark Marks from Ingrown Hairs?

I have the marks all over my arms from ingrown hairs and they are dark. Doctors couldn't help. Any suggestions on how to get rid of these? Thanks!

Comprehensive approach to ingrown hair folliculitis

+1

One should first treat the triggers for ingrown hair or folliculitis by seeing a board-certified dermatologist. You may receive a combination of oral antibiotics and topical anti-inflammatory medications. Hair laser removal should be considered to minimize hair growths in affected area. To treat postinflammatory pigmentation, one must achieve consistent daily sun protection and use a variety of topical bleaching agents.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon