Can I Get These Dark Freckles on my Body Removed?

I do not have a lot of freckles on my body, just a few dark ones on my arms and legs. I was wondering of their was anything I can do to get them removed.

Dark Freckles Removed?

Thank you for your question. Freckles are an indication of sun damage and the best way to prevent more from occurring is to avoid sun exposure and to use a SPF 30 sunscreen with zinc oxide. If you see a board certified dermatologist you can possibly use prescription lightening creams or even do laser treatments is you are a candidate.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist for the most effective and safe treatment options. I hope this helps.