Can I Get These Dark Freckles on my Body Removed?

I do not have a lot of freckles on my body, just a few dark ones on my arms and legs. I was wondering of their was anything I can do to get them removed.

Dark Freckles Removed?

+1

Thank you for your question. Freckles are an indication of sun damage and the best way to prevent more from occurring is to avoid sun exposure and to use a SPF 30 sunscreen with zinc oxide. If you see a board certified dermatologist you can possibly use prescription lightening creams or even do laser treatments is you are a candidate.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist for the most effective and safe treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.