Dark Dent on the Bridge of my Nose and Perforated Septum: Best Procedure to Fix?

I have a dark dent on the bridge of my nose caused (I think) by a perforated septum. My nose was aggresively cauterized to stop constant bleeding and now I have a hole in my septum. What are my options to to strengthen the septum and fill the dent on the bridge of my nose that really bothers me?

Nasal deformity and septal perforation

+1

It sounds like your deformity is due to resorption of cartilage due to the aggressive cauterization.  At this point further surgery to correct both problems is likely indicated.  However, because of your bleeding history, your risk of bleeding problems is higher and should be taken into consideration.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS