Treatment for Dark Circles Caused by Sunken Lower Eyelid?

The sunken eye look started just about 2 years ago. I am 36 and look worn out. I am assuming the fat has diminished from that area and that is why I look this way. What would be the best treatment to fix this? No amount of makeup helps get rid of the dark circles because of the sunken in look.

Sunken Lower Lid Dark Circles

+1
The depressions that cast shadows of your lower lids can be improved with fillers. In this area it is very important to have an experienced injector so as not to place the filler too close to the skin. I would recommend trying Jeuvederm or Restylane first as they are not permanent and can be reversed if you do not like the result. If you do like the result, then fat is a good option for a more permanent correction

Restylane for dark circles due to sunken lower eyelid

+1

Dear Finally

Restylane filling for the dark circles has been nothing short of amazing. The treatments do require know how to accomplish but the results are fabulous and last over a year. If there is ever an issue, the treatment can be modified after the fact using an enzymes that permits modification of the treatment effects. Additional filler can also be done at the same time to tune up the lower face if needed.