What Are the Best Products for Dark Circles Under the Eyes?

I have dark circles under my eyes. What products should i use?

Best Treatment for Dark Circles Under the Eyes....Please Let Me Know When You Find One that Works!

+2

Hi,

Unfortunately there is not even a good product for dark circles under the eyes.  At least we can save you some money that you won't need to waste on ineffective products.  Hydrolyze does a great deal of advertising on the radio with "money back guarantees" that the company hopes you won't call them on.

The best treatment that I have seen to lessen the dark circles is the injection of Restylane in the hollows if shadows are contributing to the dark circles.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P