Dark Circles Under Eyes After Rhinoplasty?

I am 13 months post op from rhinoplasty and after the op i have dark circles under eyes. before op i didnt have problem like that. is it permanent or which products are i should use? how does it resolve?

Dark Circles Around The Eyes At 13 Months After Rhinoplasty

+2

Dark circles under the eyes after a rhinoplasty is not uncommon and it is often associated with an aggressive surgery.

However, the dark circles will resolve with time and they are gone at about 6 months after the surgery.

Therefore, without photos and a physical examination it is hard to assess your current situation. I recommend that you communicate with your surgeon who knows the full details of your procedure.

I hope this helps and the best of luck to you.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian