Can Dark Circles Be Due to my Nose Being Broken Three Times?

I am 55 and a natural blonde. I would like to tighten my upper eyelids but don't want to end up looking oriental (as I see so often with celebrities). Also, I have dark circles under my eyes. They tell me this is because my nose was broken three times as a child/adolescent. Is there anything that can be done with that? Then there's the lack of a chin... Main problem is the eyes. I can include a photo, but it probably won't show much since I have make-up on...

Causes of dark circles under the eye

+2

Dark circles under the eyes can be caused by a multitude of reasons.  Genetic fat bags are the most common and are usually removed with cosmetic blepharoplasty.  If a patient has significant bruising after trauma to the nose, there may be hemosiderin deposits from bruising that will cause temporary darkening under the eye.  Medical conditions to be considered for dark circles on the lower lids include thyroid disease and allergies.  It is important to have your family physician make sure you do not have a medical condition prior to undergoing elective eyelid cosmetic procedures.

It is not true that the dark circles are caused by the nasal fractures.

+2

These circles develop to some degree for all of us.  This can be treated with under eye filling with Restylane.