Dark Circles on my Breast from an "Infection" - Can Surgery Change This?

I have ALWAYS had breast that sagged a couple of years ago after I had kids I went to the family doctor and I asked him about some marks that were on my breast.He said it was an infection and gave me a prescription, but asked why do my breast sag, I am too young and asked me about surgery? I want to get my breast done because they sag, the dark marks, moles, etc. Can getting the procedure(s) done correct it and leave little visible scarring?

Breast Lifting and Scarring?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination. Based on your description however you may be a good candidate for breast lifting surgery. You need to weigh the pros of this operation against the “cons” of scarring and potential hyperpigmentation.

SEE VIDEO BELOW: Hyperpigmented dark scars following augmentation mastopexy (breast lift with implants)

+1

Unfortunately if you are prone to hyperpigmented scars, there may be very little to prevent this in your mastopexy scars.

Breast Surgery Change This

+1

A posted photo would have helped answer your questions. But any breast lifting surgery WILL leave a scar or scars. Seek in person evaluations from boarded surgeons. 

There Are ALWAYS Scars After Surgery, No Matter What

+1

Anytime that you undergo a surgical procedure, there is going to be a scar.  Even if it fades to the point that it is barely noticeable, if you know where to look, you will find it.  The hope is that these will be as minimal as possible.  90% of how you heal is genetic, so if you make good scars, chances are you will heal well.  If you always have firm, red , raised scars, or you have persistent marks from some type of infection, these are signs that your scars may be more visible in nature afterwards.  Certainly a lift will address and sagging that is due to pregnancies, but it comes with the cost of having scars on the breast.  I hope this helps.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+1

Your breasts are probably sagging because they went through some changes during your pregnancies. Without an exam it woudl be difficult to say what type of scarring would occur from surgery.