Dark Circles After Revision Rhinoplasty 2 Months Ago

I had severe bruising after my revsion rhinoplasty There seem to be dark brownish stains under my eyes that will just not go away. I look quite unhealthy and have to wear concealer all the time. Even with the concealer they are quite noticeable. How can I get rid of them?

Dark circles post-op

+1

With time the bruise will always resolve - at times a Q-switch laser will help break down the blood pigment

Dark Circles Post Rhinoplasty

+1

The dark circles will resolve with time, but this may take another 6 months. Little can be done except good camouflage make-up. Consult with an aesthetician or make-up artist - it is not about technique, but rather the color of the concealer.

Dark color under the eyes

+1

After bruising the pigmentation is due to HEMOSIDRIN, oxide of iron, the iron is from the red blood cells.

These pigments are very difficult to remove, some will offer you lasers, intense lights, and bleaches. None will work. ONly time , up to 2 years