Dark Chicken Box Scars on Face, What Will Treat this?

iam 22 years old and i have dark chicken box scars on my's old scars like 15 years old ..can a scar cream or silicone scar gel treat these scars ? if not what's the best way to treat it ?

Treatment of Dark Chickenpox Scars

Treatment will depend on your skin type, extent/ depth of scarring and pigmentation as well as what you find most bothersome. Options include one or a combination of microdermabrasion, peel or fractional laser resurfacing treatments. Fillers are beneficial for deeper scar. A skin care regimen including the use of a skin lightner is a helpful addition. 7/365 Sun protection is critical.

Chicken pox scar treatment

It is difficult to give advice without seeing photos.  Silicone gel is scar cream is often helpful but the scars may be too bad to respond to this.  The next thing that I would consider is a filler and/or resurfacing procedure which will likely give you the result that you are seeking.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon