Dark Chicken Box Scars on Face, What Will Treat this?

iam 22 years old and i have dark chicken box scars on my face..it's old scars like 15 years old ..can a scar cream or silicone scar gel treat these scars ? if not what's the best way to treat it ?

Treatment of Dark Chickenpox Scars

+1

Treatment will depend on your skin type, extent/ depth of scarring and pigmentation as well as what you find most bothersome. Options include one or a combination of microdermabrasion, peel or fractional laser resurfacing treatments. Fillers are beneficial for deeper scar. A skin care regimen including the use of a skin lightner is a helpful addition. 7/365 Sun protection is critical.

Chicken pox scar treatment

+1

It is difficult to give advice without seeing photos.  Silicone gel is scar cream is often helpful but the scars may be too bad to respond to this.  The next thing that I would consider is a filler and/or resurfacing procedure which will likely give you the result that you are seeking.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon