Dark Brown Colour Around Scar, 3 Week Afther Gynecomastia? (photo)

Hello, 3 weeks ago afther my gynecomastia operation the beginning of the incision is starting to pull inside(it's making a litlle well, it's not open) also around the litlle well a dark brown colour is forming(see picture) Any experiences?

Hyperpigmentation any gynecomastia excision is not uncommon in should fade as the inflammation subsides.

+1

Patients with darker skin sometimes respond to trauma with hyperpigmentation as an accompaniment to inflammation in the healing wound. Most often this will fade over time.

3 Weeks after Male Breast Reduction and Pigmented Scar

+1

Having darker pigmentation to the scar 3 weeks after male breast reduction is not particularly worrisome.   The scar should appear less pigmented with time and should improve over the course of a year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Dark Brown Colour Around Scar, 3 Week Afther Gynecomastia?

+1

Appears as some bleeding in the subcutaneous tissue associated with healing. This should resolve in time. 

Dark Brown Colour Around Scar, 3 Week Afther Gynecomastia

+1

This photo is a bit too close up to be certain of what I am looking at, but the incision looks to be healing normally. The pigmentation this early is common and can be expected to resolve. Review at follow ups with your surgeon.