Knocked Tooth is Really Loose, Will I Lose It?

I had knocked a tooth really lose in the front of my mouth. Its dark, and really lose, but I wish not to pull it out. It hurts to put pressure on it, I cant chew with it. It is still sore. Will I end up losing this tooth? Will it tighten back on its own?

Knocked tooth is really loose, will I lose it

+1

I would seek care at a dentist since it looks like the tooth is fractured  and probably will have to be extracted

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Risk of losing a loose tooth after an accident

+1

An x-ray would be needed to determine the prognosis, but based on your description, I would say that you will lose this tooth sooner or later, so consult a dentist about replacement options.

Michael Firouzian, DDS
Columbus Cosmetic Dentist