Dangers and effectiveness of under eyes treatment with Teosyal Redensity II? (photo)

Hi, I am a 40 years old male with fairly bright skin. I would like to treat darkness under the eyes and crow's feet under and around the eyes. The doctor I consulted recommended an injection treatment with Teosyal Redensity II. Is this treatment and product effective for the above issues? How often would I have to repeat it? Ad by far most importantly - is it safe to use or should I reconsider due to the possibility of some horrific side effects? Many thanks for your help! Dan

Redensity II for teartroughs

+2
Redensity II is the only filler in Canada actually certified for teartroughs, that is, grooves under the eyes due to loss of volume, leading to the appearance of dark circles. This area needs to be treated by a very experienced injector.Make sure your physician has done lots of similar treatments. I would hope she/he is a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon who does the injections, not having a staff member do them. I have been in pracice for over 20 years and I have had terrific results with this product. i often only use 1 syringe, and then have my patient return in 2 weeks, to see if more is needed. remember, less is more when it comes to filler, anywhere!As with any filler, side effects can occur, so make sure you fully understand the procedure before you have the treatment.

Toronto Dermatologist