Is It Dangerous to Have a Slightly "Puffy" Eyelid Even 8 Years After Eyelid Surgery?

My aunt did an eyelid surgery without any medical follow-up 8 years ago. It was badly done and it turned uneven and unatural. One of the two eyelids is ok but the other one is still very slightly reddish and puffy. I told her many times to ask a plastic surgeon to get it fixed but she is ashamed to have her eyelids done so cheaply so she does not listen to me. The result isn't pretty but acceptable... but I am very afraid it could be dangerous for her health even 8 years after.