10 days post op of Rhinoplasty, what damages can be caused when bumping/hitting the very tip of your nose?

I recently had my rhinoplasty procedure 10 days ago and had my cast removed 2 days ago. So, I am in the very early stages of healing. Yesterday, I was bent down petting my dogs and one of them jumped up and bumped me directly in the center of my nose with his nose. Now, it seems like there is a darker colored circle around the tip of my nose. Could this be bruising or swelling, and if so, what damages to my new nose may I have caused?

Post rhinoplasty trauma

+1
Probably it is nothing more than bruising or swelling.  A lot depends on what was done during surgery.  If the bones were fractured, there's a chance they were displaced, but if so, I think you would have recognized it.  Since only the tip is involved.  Still, I would have your doctor check it.  Better safe than sorry.

Abilene Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
It is difficult to give you an opinion without the standard photographs. You need to be evaluated in person. Best is to have it checked out by your surgeon. 

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS