Damaged Skin- Possible Steroid Damage?

I have a dark brown complexion but with very dark eye circles. I used a cream called Otentika made in Switzerland, I stopped using it after two months. My skin changed completely, it became very thin, blue, superdry, hairy and wrinkly at 21 years old. What can I do to reverse the effects? I don’t even think Otentika is FDA licensed and I am now worried it contains steroids and mercury, I can’t even find much on the internet about this company.

It is supposed contain natural products.

+1

What evidence do you have that it contains steroids and mercury?  While they make claims that seem unsubstantiated, I see no evidence supporting your claims.  I would recommend to consider seeing a cosmetic dermatologist.