Damage from Manipulating Nose Post Revision Op?

I had revision rhinoplasty done 6 and a half months ago. I had tip grafts, septum corrected, osteotomies and spreader grafts placed. I have some blackheads that bother me on the sides of my nostrils (already tried the blackhead removing strips to no avail), so I pinched and manipulated my nose to try to get them out and it swelled up. At this point post op, are there any risks in doing this?

Damage from manipulating the nose following revision rhinoplasty?

+1

After 6 months, your nasal bones have healed. It is not abnormal to still be experiencing swelling at this time, and this should not be a threat to your result. It can take 18-24 months to see the final result of your surgery. 70% of the swelling is resolved after the first three months, and the remainder goes down over time. Try to avoid putting excess pressure on your nose if it is causing you to swell. I would recommend speaking with your surgeon regarding his or her guidelines on  how you may gently improve the appearance of your skin while you are still healing. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

6 Months after Rhinoplasty and Trauma with Swelling

+1

Pinching the nose without any change in how the nose looks and only a modest amount of swelling may have done nothing.  6 months after rhinoplasty you should have very form-stable scars.