Damage After Fraxel Repair: What Has Happened to my Skin and How to Treat It? (photo)

I'm 13 mths post Fraxel, had 4 treatments and last 2 I suspect caused damage.I have pinprick holes covering my entire face, discolouration under my right eye,skin texture is very noticeable,skin puckers beween holes.Year ago it was only noticeable in sunlight, now it is noticeable indoors as well, so I think the damage must be ongoing. My own doctor rudely dismissed my concerns and left me fend for myself.A dermatologist confirmed damage but could not help.What has happened and how to treat it?

Pulsed dye laser after Fraxel - Los Angeles

+1

The pulsed dye laser will work well to cool down the redness and inflammation post Fraxel laser. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles