TummyTuck and Breast Augmentation! After 160 Lb Weightloss? (photo)

I had a partial hysterectomy w TT and 425cc silicone Implants. Please give me your opinion how it looks after 8 days. m protruding from my upper abs. is that normal to carry fluid? I went to the doc yday & he opened my staples and said its swelling he didn't give me any clear picture about this. Please tell me if this is swelling is normal and it will go down. happy w my lower abdomen and breasts, just upper bothers me. Also wanted to know, what size would be my bra cup size? I was 36DDD

Mommy makeover results

+1

It appears that you are doing well after your mommy makeover surgery, but photographs are not a substitute for an examination by your surgeon.  See your surgeon regularly during your recovery.

Results

+1

Good Afternoon , 

From what can be seen in the picture , is everything is normal swollen but normal , however at this point 8 days post op you will not see anything close to the final results , but everything looks good and you definitely see a diference. 

Luis Suarez, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Upper abdominal fullness after tummy tuck

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  The fullness in your upper abdomen can be one of four things:  abdominal wall laxity (muscles), fat, swelling, or seroma (fluid).  Through examination your plastic surgeon will be able to determine which of these is most likely and in what degree.  There will be swelling present at this time.  The bigger question is whether there is also an appreciable amount of seroma, abdominal wall laxity, or excess fat also present.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Photograph demonstrates satisfactory healing at eight days.

+1

It's much too early to make a pronouncement about the final outcome. There's nothing in the photograph it is alarming.

Postop progress

+1

You have a striking difference already between your before/after photos!  So that's great news.   It looks like you are on your way to an excellent result.  But please follow your PS's postoperative care instructions carefully.  Followup with your PS scheduled.  Be patient as it can take at least 6-8 weeks for swelling to resolves.  I'm sure you'll LOVE your results!

Best wishes!
Dr. Basu

houston, tx

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Very nice early result

+1

Hi New.me.  I think you have a very nice early result.  I think your upper abs look just as they should at this time. The swelling will resolve over the next 3-6 months.  Your bra size will be a few sizes larger.  I suggest you get fitted in a few months to learn your size.

Lewis Ladocsi, MD, FACS
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

TummyTuck and Breast Augmentation!

+1

This looks like an excellent outcome, particularly in the setting of massive weight loss. Swelling is universal this early. Photos are not the best way to assess this 3 dimensional issue. 

I would leave the sizing to the bra shop. Expect to be about a couple cup sizes larger, unless a fair amount of tissue was removed by your surgeon. I don't even know what two size larger the DDD is. 

Normal recovery

+1

You have some swelling after your surgery and this is totally normal.  At 8 days every patient is going to have bruising ans swelling.  Continue to follow the advice of your plastic surgeon.  

TummyTuck and Breast Augmentation

+1

Yes, your results look very normal post op at this point in your recovery. Your breasts are very large but look good-it is hard to guess bra size.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Looking great post op!

+1

You are looking great!  You do have some swelling, but that should go down with time.  I think you will be very happy!

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon