Under the Muscle Implants?

Hello, I will be undergoing explantation with internal lift in three weeks. My question concerns whether there is more deformity or distortion when removing silicone implants that are under the muscle vs. over. Thank you!

Concerns before Removal of Breast Implant Surgery?

+1

Although I am not clear as to exactly what type of “deformity or distortion” you are referring to, there should be no difference in the outcome of surgery ( if breast implants are removed from the sub muscular or sub glandular position).

Best wishes with your upcoming procedure

Under the Muscle Implants?

+1

In my personal opinion, there is no difference that should be expected. Best wishes with your upcoming procedure.