I want Rhinoplasty to correct the wideness of my nose. Should I get Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I want rhinoplasty to correct the wideness of my nose but the surgical procedure is too expensive for me (I'm a student). I want to at least do something about my profile and I thought maybe non-surgical could straighten it out. Would this be a good choice for me? Also if someone could explain in more depth the procedure that would be greatly appreciated!

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Is the Answer

+1
Hi Jasmine,
Thanks so much for your question. The good news is that you do not need to undergo a surgical procedure to balance your features. A non-surgical rhinoplasty is an excellent option for many patients looking for immediate, natural-looking results. For you, this may be the best minimally invasive option for achieving your aesthetic goals. At my San Francisco plastic surgery practice, smoothing or straightening of the nasal hump, asymmetry correction, and tip enhancement are several of the concerns we see frequently.

With the injection of fillers, such as RADIESSE®, Restylane®, and JUVÉDERM®, we can reach delicate and very specific improvements, which may be otherwise impossible with nose surgery.

In addition, results are visible soon after the procedure, if not immediately, and no downtime is required, unlike with a surgical rhinoplasty. Also, while there may be some minor bruising or redness, makeup can be applied immediately to minimize these effects.

Watch this video to answer your other non-surgical rhinoplasty questions and see an actual patient of mine undergo a treatment. Good Luck.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liquid Rhinoplasty for Nonsurgical Nose Shaping

+1

Please know that a liquid rhinoplasty will make your nose larger, not smaller.

To see if this is right for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

rhinoplasty for Narrowing a wide nose

+1
A non-surgical rhinoplasty involves injections placed in the nose which will make the nose bigger, not smaller. We do not recommend injections into the nose. To narrow the bridge line, this involves osteotomies in the nasal bones and manually narrowing them. The bulbous tip is  narrowed with tip suturing techniques applied to the lower lateral cartilages. For many examples of narrowing a wide nose with surgical rhinoplasty, please see the link below